10 Cheapest Ways To Cure A Bad Day
Ah, the bad days. If you are going through one, you just simply wish to vanish yourself off from the face of Earth or you think about freezing the entire world like Prof Xavier and undo all the wrong things, but this can’t happen. You may have woke up this morning with all the positive energy but one tiny mishap has turned your mood upside down.
So why bad days happen? Answer: I don’t know. Heck nobody knows. But I can give you few tips (10 in total) what to do when you are having a bad day. So here we go:
1. Everyone has bad days. Yeah, no deny in that. You are not the only one. Can you figured out how many people out of 7.125 billion living on Earth are having a bad day like you? No you can’t and sorry, I can’t also.
2. When you are going through a bad day, think happy thoughts! Think about the good times you’ve had. Those moments when you felt so alive, when you felt like world is all yours. This will sure cheer you up as it works for me every time.
3. Think of how much better the next day might be. Maybe you won’t get a bad grade, or get in trouble for anything.
4. Eat some ice cream or a cold soda. If you got fruits at home along with a juicer, then you know what to do. Cooling yourself down would lift up your mood.
5. It’s not the end of the world if you have one bad day or more. For few moments, you may think this is it, it’s the worst day of my life, there is nothing left for me in this world and blah blah. My advice: look out the window when such thought appears in your mind. The world is still out there.
6. If you want to cry, don’t be shy to! Find some place private (like your bathroom) to just let it all out. Just make sure to keep your voice down.
8. Spend time with your family, friends or your pet, if you have one. If you don’t want to disturb them, then going to a nearby playground, watching kids play there will make you realize that world is full of joy and happiness.
9. Call a friend, setup a get-together and have some fun! It will leave you in a much better mood.
10. Try jogging or cycling. Make a round around your neighborhood. Just don’t go too fast.
So there you have it. If you can think of something else which can cure a bad day, don’t hesitate, do it!
And now I end this article by showing you this: