A Photo A Week Challenge – Two Materials

Broken and old!

A broken rusted steel door hinge is trying to blend up with the wall.

DSC02608

Trying its best be with the wall, the hinge will not succeed in its attempt though.

Same also goes for us humans. Despite out best efforts in becoming and acting as one, minor differences in thinking or understanding between us will always be within us.

Hard to overcome those!

This is my entry for Nancy Merrill’s A Photo a Week Challenge: Two Materials

Added for Lens-Artists Photo Challenge #18: Blending In – or Standing Out?, RDP Thursday – Rustic Simplicity

14 thoughts on “A Photo A Week Challenge – Two Materials

1. bushboy December 18, 2020 / 2:35 AM

Great interpretation and I love rust in photos 🙂 thanks for joining in Hammad

2. Leya November 5, 2018 / 8:21 PM

Words and photo go well together here – thank you for joining in!

3. nancy merrill April 4, 2017 / 1:48 AM

Love the textures and colors of this image. Beautifully captured. Thanks for joining the challenge!

Liked by 2 people

4. camilledefleurville April 4, 2017 / 1:20 AM

I like the coloours and the way the cement or stones are blending with the wood and studded doorwith its dust and rust. Another great photo, my friend.

Liked by 2 people

• Hammad Rais April 4, 2017 / 3:59 PM

I took this photo last year on my trip to Karachi beach area. The hut next to ours was in ruins completely and I went there to take some shots. Despite broad daylight, I sensed bit spookiness in that hut and kept myself outside. I then captured this one from there.

• camilledefleurville April 4, 2017 / 5:11 PM

I really like it:the colours and textures are perfectly seen and I can almost feel them under my finger tips. You truly have an eye for photography.

• Hammad Rais April 4, 2017 / 9:38 PM

Oh wow!
      Thank you very much.
      Now this one is also added in my list of “Awesome Pictures I Have Taken”.