Does anyone have any info about this number?
Yesterday, as soon as I published a post on my blog, I received a congratulatory message from WordPress on successfully publishing 1337 posts on my blog.
Well, thank you very much but what is 1337?
I then started to wonder in all possible directions about why this particular number is chosen up but my little mind was unable to think beyond this list of wild guessing.
Please have a look at it:
- Password of a secret Swiss bank account, with millions of no-questions-asked type of cash.
- The year in which forefathers of WordPress’s Creator did something extraordinary, about which world has no idea because it is a family secret.
- I may receive calls from 1337 telemarketing representatives within the next 24 hours.
- Referring to #2, may be 1337 is the year when WordPress was ACTUALLY created!!
- Number of times when I suffered from writer’s block because WordPress was kind enough to keep the track for me.
- Number of things I should have done for the benefit of my own self in real instead of publishing this much amount of posts.
- I may have to follow 1337 new bloggers of WordPress with constant liking, commenting and sharing of their daily posts.
- I may have to devote my life to find out the beneficial characteristics of 1337 and eventually publish my findings for the world, before taking my last breath.
- This is my new lucky number and I should follow it rigorously.
- I have no freaking idea, what so ever!!
Kindly help me out here!!