Is still as fresh in my memory as it was yesterday!
Kindly forgive me for bragging about my 2017 Dubai trip most of the time on my blog but I only do so because it was my very first international travel experience, something I cannot forget for as long as I live, honestly 🙂
So, once again today, I’m checking out all the snaps from that amazing trip I enjoyed with Jia and Uzair.
Clockwise from top left:
- Uzair touching a model airplane inside Karachi airport lounge.
- An aerial shot of a highway in Sharjah.
- Viewing a sunrise from my hotel in Dubai.
- A passage covered with giant floral arcs in Dubai Miracle Garden.
- Viewing Al-Ain city from Jabal Hafeet.
- Corniche of Fujairah.
- View of Dubai skyline from my hotel.
Clockwise from bottom left:
- A night at wonderful Box Park in Dubai.
- The clear waters of Ajman’s beach.
- A passage covered with Chinese lantern decoration in Dubai Garden Glow.
- An actual Airbus airplane covered up with floral beauties in Dubai Miracle Garden.
- A decorated roof in Mirdif City Center.
- A Chinese lantern based island of aquatic wonders in Dubai Garden Glow.
- Last view towards Sharjah from flight to home.