Honestly, I’m speechless right now!
Because of receiving such an amazingly overwhelming response over the first episode of Weekend Sky challenge from the WordPress community.
This has certainly filled my heart with utmost joy and I’m feeling honored beyond words to explain it.
And the captures you have shared for my challenge are certainly hard to put in words. I can just say thank you very much for letting me and others to view the wondrous sky from your part of the world.
It’s another weekend!
Here’s my capture for the episode #02 of the Weekend Sky challenge:
An unexpected drama in the sky, just before the sunset one fine evening.
And don’t forget to check out the captures shared by these amazing fellow bloggers for the episode #01 of Weekend Sky:
- Photos By Jez – Sky In A Lensball
- Bushboys World – It’s In The Sky
- One Woman’s Quest – Weekend Sky (New Challenge)
- Sgeoil – Hint Of A Sundog
- Cee’s Photo Challenges – Weekend Sky #01 – Oct 10th
- Danny James Photography – Weekend Sky #1
- Lil Bit Of Everything – Weekend Sky #01
- A Young Retirement – Weekend Sky #01
- Now At Home – Weekend Sky #1
- Philosophy Through Photography – Weekend Sky
- XingfuMama – October Sky
- Chris Breebaart Photography – On My Way Home
- Chris Breebaart Photography – Electric
- Chris Breebaart Photography – Obscured
- Heaven’s Sunshine – Above The Cloud Layer
- Chris Breebaart Photography – Ahoy
Also, do note that you can enter this challenge anytime of the week. The new episode will be published on my blog right after Friday midnight my local time, so you can share your post before next Friday.
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world 🙂
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂