And it’s a wrap!
The first day of this October saw me on a hospital bed because of my kidney stones removal procedures, when I was wondering about what will happen in the coming days.
Thankfully, by the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH and my family’s round-the-clock care and love, I was back on my feet in no time. But not without taking more care of myself and drinking heavy amount of water on daily basis.
And of course, how can I be truly thankful to all the amazing get well soon wishes I received from you and other fellow bloggers.
This filled my heart with nothing but respect for all of you. This also encouraged me to do something special, so I started this Weekend Sky challenge on my blog, a very small gesture from my side for all the wonderful people I’ve met on this blogsphere.
And it’s the weekend again!
For today’s episode, I decided to dive a little into my photo archive:
The evening sky over Karachi on 2020’s Valentine Day looked quite mesmerizing and I’m feeling glad that I took this photo.
And since today also marks the last day (it’s 31st October for me) of Becky’s KindaSquare challenge, so I’m linking this sunset capture for the 30th day of her challenge.
Once again, I’m truly honored by the sky photos shared by these wonderful fellow bloggers for the episode #03 of Weekend Sky. Do check them out:
- Weekend Sky #03 – lil bit of everything
- Weekend Sky #3 | Danny James Photography
- Weekend Sky #1 -with an October Sky poem – Praise Word Spaces
- Weekend sky #3 | nowathome
- Obscured by Clouds 2 | What’s (in) the Picture?
- Weekend Sky#3 – Blair Pix 2
- Morning Sky – One Woman’s Quest II
- Grey Turns to Blue – Sgeoil
- Weekend Sky #03 – A Young Retirement
- weekend sky #3 – aroused
- Five minutes ago – bushboys world
- Weekend Sky #03 – – Philosophy Through Photography
- The sky today | XingfuMama
- The Soft Touch – Heavens Sunshine
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂