There’s something in the air!
A slight feeling of anew over the horizon or sensing that whatever wrong or bad is happening right now will certainly go away.
This keeps us all going ahead, despite the odds.
If you could sit atop of the palm tree like this crow and gaze over the horizon ahead, what will be your feelings?
As another weekend is here, I’m feeling relaxed because last few days got onto my nerves in the most unusual way. And what made me more happy was to check out the amazing sky captures shared by fellow bloggers for episode #09 last week.
Check them out below:
- Five minutes ago 5 December – bushboys world
- Thankful by Lily Weekend Sky #09
- Week end sky #9 – Blair Pix 2
- Noisy Skies – One Woman’s Quest II
- Blazing Blue – Sgeoil
- The elves are working overtime – pictures imperfect blog
- What Sky? — Weekend Sky #09 Dec 05 – Photos by Jez
- Love is in the air – Philosophy Through Photography
- Shimmering Sunrise – Heavens Sunshine
- Boring blue skies are over for now… | XingfuMama
- Heart to Heart – Connecting Countries
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend