Pushing myself a little!
Because there are few things that needed to be done from my end, which is not only for my own betterment but also for the ones who cares about me.
Many times, we do wonder about turning the tides in our way.
But this ain’t so easy to achieve as such tides aren’t so easy to tame.
Hard work and patience are the paddles I’ve got.
Because of getting stuck workplace tasks with more than my expectations, I didn’t got the chance to check out the amazing sky captures shared by fellow bloggers for the episode #10 during whole last week.
But it is never too late, so I’m heading over to check out these captures and I’m sure you will join me as well:
- Across the street! – Heart to Heart
- Five minutes ago 12 December – bushboys world
- Grey skies – pictures imperfect blog
- The Moon Grows on Trees — Weekend Sky #10 Dec 12 – Photos by Jez
- Week end sky #10 – Blair Pix 2
- Cloudy sky above, my garden below – Travels with Ali
- Weekend Sky – Philosophy Through Photography
- Rare colours this December – Travel with Intent
- Morning Sun on Snow – One Woman’s Quest II
- December Fog – Sgeoil
- Weekend sky #10 | nowathome
- Contrails and Clouds – The New 3 Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect
- Brief cloud break | XingfuMama
- Heart to Heart – Light matters
- A wonderful life – mtaggartwriter
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend