Let’s start differently!
As 2021 is here now, there’s a glimpse of hope and prosperity in our hearts.
What happened in 2020 will certainly not fade away from our memories and daily discussions so easily but a brand new set of 365 days is in our hands now.
So, let’s do something different, shall we?
So, for this episode of my Weekend Sky challenge, which is the very first one for 2021, I’m not sharing a sky photograph from my archive.
In fact, I’m sharing something a little different 🙂
One of the amazing things I enjoyed in 2020 is the time I spent in my home with family, while working from home as well, which is definitely a big blessing.
Unlike so many others, I never considered myself being stuck at home and missing the world outside in 2020 because I had plenty of time to pursue my love for making videos, especially time-lapse videos.
Which I certainly did and I’m very much proud about it.
Here’s a little sad part related to this; despite making these videos, I was unable to get enough time to edit them properly and share them on my YouTube channel, which was certainly a bummer for me.
But as I just said, a brand new year is here and doing something different should be the motto.
So, I would like to present this brand new short film from my VI:IV Films project.
It’s a short montage of a few cloud-lapse videos I’ve captured at my home’s rooftop. The sunset part in the end is actually the last sunset of 2020, which I captured specifically for this short film. Click here to view this video on YouTube directly.
I’m able to capture stunning time-lapse footages of nature around me using Framelapse app on my Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 smartphone. This app is for Android smartphone and I’m unable to find a version for iPhone or iPad on Apple Store but there are plenty of other time-lapse capturing apps for iOS, so do check them out.
I’m planning to share more mesmerizing cloud-lapse videos like these on my blog, so stay tuned 🙂
As always, the sky photos by fellow bloggers for episode #12 of Weekend Sky are truly mesmerizing and I invite you to check them out by clicking on the links below:
- Weekend sky #12 – Blair Pix 2
- Flaring — Weekend Sky #12 Dec 26 – Photos by Jez
- Weekend sky – Philosophy Through Photography
- December Sky Wars – One Woman’s Quest II
- Thankful by Lily – 14806
- Weekend Sky, Dec 26, 2020 | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
- Storm Warning – Sgeoil
- Weekend Sky #12 – Dec 26th – Cee’s Photo Challenges
- Wishful thinking – pictures imperfect blog
- Sunset Fire – The New 3 Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect
- Sunday’s sky | XingfuMama
- Reaching the end of 2020… – Heart to Heart
- Weekend sky #12 | nowathome
- Good Morning – Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend