A little peek from a giant!
Mornings are getting colder in my town. Even few hours after the sunrise, the chill refuses to go away.
But I like this mashup of sun’s warmth and winter’s chill in the mornings of January.
Specially, when sun is just rising behind the trees and the chill is noticing the arrival.
Life is certainly a mixture of many things. Big or small, smile or tears, high or low.
The list is very long and it is up to us to choose the right element from it, not to benefit just ourselves but also those whom we care about.
And before starting to do so, wouldn’t it be nice first to check out the sky photos shared by these amazing fellow bloggers for episode #13 of Weekend Sky?
- Something different – pictures imperfect blog
- Five minutes ago 2 January – bushboys world
- New Year, New Sky — Weekend Sky #13 Jan 02 – Photos by Jez
- Weekend sky #13 – Blair Pix 2
- Following the Geese Home – One Woman’s Quest II
- Weekend sky #13 | nowathome
- Passing the Time – Sgeoil
- Weekend Sky 1 | Light Motifs II
- Predictions – Philosophy Through Photography
- Peek-a-boo blue up above | XingfuMama
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend