Let the shine begin!
And there’s no other better shine than the sunshine.
Filled up with not just warmth but also with brightness of hope and colors of joy.
Which our tired minds and souls long for in times like these.
The days over here in town are filled with plenty of sunshine, which I’m loving very much.
And many of you are sharing the chills from your town as well, which is proving the point that grass is always not so green on the other side.
Or should I say: Sky is not always blue beyond the horizon 🙂
Once again, the sky photos shared by these amazing fellow bloggers for episode #14 of Weekend Sky are truly mesmerizing and I invite you to check them out by clicking on the links below:
- Celestial Vision – pictures imperfect blog
- Weekend Sky #14
- Five minutes ago 9 January – bushboys world
- Weekend sky #14 – Blair Pix 2
- Weekend Sky #14: city above the clouds (a haiku) – sound mind journey
- Morning Blush – One Woman’s Quest II
- Dawn Sky — Weekend Sky #14 Jan 09 – Photos by Jez
- Chance Encounter – Sgeoil
- Weekend sky #14 | nowathome
- Celestial Vision by picturesimperfectblog – Br Andrew’s Muses
- Weekend Sky – Philosophy Through Photography
- Winter Unadorned – Heavens Sunshine
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend