A morning after!
The monsoon season of 2020 in Karachi was quite an intense one. Showers occurred almost everyday and on few days, it lasted for more than 8 hours, which was quite unusual.
Since I was working from home back then, I was able to capture some really amazing sky captures from my roof top, before and after the rainfall.
And today, I’m sharing one of my favorite:
I captured this on the morning of August 28, 2020.
A day before, on August 27, 2020, a nearly 7 hour rainfall occurred, something the whole city wasn’t prepared for. It was quite unusual for us because on an average, monsoon showers don’t last for more than 30 minutes in my city.
Upon seeing this majestic view that morning, I fell in love once again with the sky 🙂
And I’m sure you will also fell in love with these amazing sky captures shared by the fellow bloggers for episode #17 of Weekend Sky. Go ahead and check out the sky’s magnificence from different parts of the world:
- Five minutes ago 20 February – bushboys world
- Azure reflection – pictures imperfect blog
- Leichardt Sky #17 – Feb 20th – Blair Pix 2
- Plane – Sgeoil
- Weekend sky #17 | nowathome
- Blazing Farm – One Woman’s Quest II
- Weekend Sky – Philosophy Through Photography
- Weekend Sky 4 | Light Motifs II
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend