Yes, it happened more than a week ago!
I did received the notification about entering my 6th year of blogging but because of more-than-8-hours-day work from home scene on every weekday (and sometimes, on weekends as well), I was unable to publish this post on February 23rd, the day I registered my blog on WordPress back in 2015.
But it’s not so late (that’s just me who is saying this) to celebrate a little. Right?
And to celebrate this occasion, I’m sharing the links of posts from my today’s Reader section because there’s no party without inviting any guests 😀
As always, thank you so much for being a part of my life through your wonderful blog posts and allowing me to see your part of the world.
- A photo a Week Challenge – Faded
- Color your world – Shamrock
- Moss Rose: FOTD Mar 4, 2021
- World obesity day March 4
- One Woman’s Quest – Branches
- Thursday Inspo 98
- It’s Almost Friday!
- Once a knight
- Growing a unicorn
- Aroused – Purpose
- Murals on Doors on an Alleyway
- Cee’s Flower Of The Day Challenge: 4 March 2021
- A Closer Look at the Familiar — CMMC
- Lens Artists Photo Challenge #137 – Soft
- Snow Moon Thoughts
- Modern Meets Ancient
- Good Morning
- Daily Kind Quote
- Thursday Doors – Vintage Doors
- The Western Districts, Day 11 – Crop Dusters and Hay Rakes
- CMMC – Bee Up Close
- 60 Days Of Summer
- Weekly Wisdom 4 March
- FOTD – March 4 – Poppy
- 2021 365: Day 62 (March 3)
- Walk To Work – #Flash Fiction
- Friday Fictioneers: Lost and Found
- Halnacker Windmill
- Batteries Depleting
- From Fallen Leaves To Spider Webs