Off to the blues!
Despite extreme longing, there’s certainly no literal way to just blast off ourselves to the blues.
So, we have no other choice but to keep on watching over the blues from ground, while wondering about how to get more of this.
I captured this one very fine December afternoon on my roof top, when sky was as blue as it can be.
In fact, it was the most prettiest blue sky day I may have ever seen, so far!
The two wooden sticks are actually top of the wooden ladder, onto which I climbed over to capture this.
It’s the weekend, which means it is time to relax. And it is also the perfect time to check out the amazing sky captures from different parts of the world as shared by these amazing fellow bloggers for episode #18 of Weekend Sky:
- Five minutes ago 27 February – bushboys world
- African sky – pictures imperfect blog
- Set to Repeat – Sgeoil
- Flying High — Weekend Sky #18 Feb 27 – Photos by Jez
- Weekend sky #18 | nowathome
- Weekend Sky #18 – Feb 27th – Blair Pix 2
- Snow and Sky – One Woman’s Quest II
- A twilight stroll – Travel with Intent
- Blazing Through the Clouds – Heavens Sunshine
- Weekend sky – Philosophy Through Photography
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂