Lens-Artists Challenge – First Special Moments

The first impression makes an everlasting impact!

And in case of photography, the first moment of something never been done or experienced before truly preserves that special moment in a frame.

And so, allowing us to revisit that special moment through framed captures.

For this week’s topic of Lens-Artists Photo Challenge – Special Moments by Tina Schell, I’m sharing few first special moments from my photographic journey:

DSC01710

First ever floral capture.

20170105_043208

First ever air trip. Both mind and heart were in an indescribable state then.

IMG_20170723_155915501

First ever up and close encounter with an aged giant. Wonderful creature.

IMG_20201121_133604

First ever river boat ride. The peacefulness on this ride is a bit hard to explain in words.

DSC01978

First ever double banana. Yummy!

IMG_20200827_201735_04

First ever thunder storm lightning capture. Part excitement and part scary πŸ™‚

20 thoughts on “Lens-Artists Challenge – First Special Moments

1. Leya March 18, 2021 / 11:54 PM

Brilliant take on the theme, Hammad – and first time double banana for me!

• Hammad Rais March 20, 2021 / 8:58 AM

Interestingly, I didn’t found another double banana like that again, so I’m glad that I took the photo of it before eating it πŸ˜€
      Thank you so much for liking my special moments, Ann-Christine πŸ™‚

• Leya March 20, 2021 / 7:20 PM

Well – good you jumped to the opportunity!

2. Miriam March 18, 2021 / 5:38 AM

So many wonderful first times. Thanks for sharing Hammad. 😍

• Hammad Rais March 18, 2021 / 7:44 PM

Each with a special memory πŸ™‚
      Thank you very much for liking these moments, Miriam πŸ™‚

3. Teresa March 16, 2021 / 11:16 AM

Love the shot of the elephant and of course the double banana.

Liked by 2 people

• Hammad Rais March 16, 2021 / 9:43 PM

Thank you so much. The elephant caretaker handed over bananas to the kids and elephant picked them up gently from their hands.

• Hammad Rais March 16, 2021 / 9:44 PM

Thank you so much for liking my first special moments, Brian πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais March 16, 2021 / 9:46 PM

The elephant was a gentle giant and that lightening happend right after the storm’s ending.
      Thank you very much for liking my captures, Janet πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais March 16, 2021 / 9:47 PM

It was actually my first time as well, so I had to take the snap of it πŸ™‚

4. Tina Schell March 16, 2021 / 2:10 AM

What a clever idea for the post Hammad – I loved it! I must admit, not only have i never seen a double banana, I’ve never even heard of one! fun shot!!

Liked by 2 people

• Hammad Rais March 16, 2021 / 9:58 PM

This double banana occurrence is rare indeed. There’s hardly one or two in an entire field of bananas. When my mother saw this, she said that eating double bananas like this would father me with twins πŸ‘¬
      Which is an old wife’s tale I’m sure πŸ™‚