CMMC Thursday – Off To The Road

Varied views from the road!

For this week’s Ceeโ€™s Midweek Madness Challenge (CMMC), I’ve picked the topic of Road.

All these captures were taken in 2019, when I used to commute every weekday for work ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_20191204_074554

Riding with the rising sun.

IMG_20191008_072952_019

Enjoying the greenery among concrete.

IMG_20190919_075650

Quite common to get stuck in traffic jams.

IMG_20191001_074704

Many times, clouds in the sky becomes road buddies.

IMG_20200109_175135

And the settling sun gives the signal to head back home.

111620cmmc

8 thoughts on “CMMC Thursday – Off To The Road

1. Lisa Bradshaw March 27, 2021 / 7:19 PM

I think I am quite fortunate to ride a bicycle to work.. It takes 5 minutes.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Hammad Rais March 27, 2021 / 7:48 PM

Oh, it’s been ages for me since I rode a bicycle. Now Uzair rides his and I just watch him.
      I do love to ride but since more needed behind the steering wheel of my car, instead of pedaling a bicycle ๐Ÿ˜

2. Cee Neuner March 18, 2021 / 9:25 PM

I sure wouldn’t want to be in that traffic jam. You have some fun photos for this week. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Hammad Rais March 20, 2021 / 8:56 AM

Yes, I know!
      This is certainly not for everyone ๐Ÿ™‚
      Thank you very much for joining me on this road trip, Cee ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Miriam March 18, 2021 / 5:36 AM

Wonderful photos Hammad. Gives me a good idea of where you live and how you commute.

• Hammad Rais March 18, 2021 / 7:43 PM

My city is definitely a concrete jungle but beauty and wonders aren’t so hard to find. Thank you so very much for taking this trip with me, Miriam ๐Ÿ™‚

4. bushboy March 18, 2021 / 3:24 AM