There’s a delay!
In posting today’s episode of the Weekend Sky 🙂
Normally, I draft it before 12am Friday night and schedule it for publishing on my blog at 12:10am local time but because of a few family related events, I was unable to follow this routine this week.
It’s Saturday morning here now and I’m searching over my photo archive for a nice sky capture to share.
Ah, found it 🙂
One fine October morning of 2019, I saw a bunch of fluffy clouds on the sky. I was in my office that day but somehow, squeezed out couple of minutes from my schedule to head over to a nearby commercial building with 16+ floors.
I reached the 12th floor and headed towards the stairways, where I captured this:
Seeing giant fluffy clouds from the ground, or two floors up in my home max, is entirely different as compare to viewing those same giant fluffy clouds from the 10th floor of a building.
This was the first time I had seen clouds from such high point and their majestic magnitude over the city down below gave me a fresh perspective about how much small we actually are.
Size always matter 🙂
And yes, it is the weekend. So there’s no harm in keep our heads above the clouds, where you can check out some more wondrous sky photos shared by these amazing fellow bloggers for Weekend Sky episode #20!
- Man Made Cloud – pictures imperfect blog
- Weekend Sky 6 | Light Motifs II
- Radiate Positivity – Philosophy Through Photography
- Awestruck – Sgeoil
- Towering clouds – Travel with Intent
- Brandew Photo and Things – Weekend Sky 20th
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Sky-21March-13 – WoollyMuses
- Weekend sky #20 | nowathome
- 5 Minutes ago 14 March – bushboys world
- Pink Ribbons in the Sky – One Woman’s Quest II
- Hide and Seek – one letter UP ~ diary 2.0
- Tanka Prose: Special Moments – Tranature
- I am at home in the clouds – Philosophy Through Photography
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend