Few shades of a morning!
When the world is pushing itself out of the bed because a new day is all about rising and shining.
But on the weekend, it’s a different story. Isn’t it? 😀
Many may prefer to remain cozy on their bed for a little longer.
While many like to get up even before the sunrise, to head outdoors and bask in the mesmerizing atmosphere of early morning.
Which is indeed very refreshing for mind and soul 🙂
Whether you are still in your bed or just back home from a lovely morning walk, it would be nice to check these amazing entries from episode #21 of Weekend Sky as fellow bloggers once again shared their wonderful sky captures.
As for me, I was unable to check these wonderful captures because of my hectic work routine. In fact, I still haven’t checked out the entries of episode #20 even.
Need to get back on track I must!
- Weekend sky #21 | nowathome
- Night sky-week end #21 – Blair Pix 2
- Dark Clouds Gather — Weekend Sky #21 – Photos by Jez
- Going for a Walk – pictures imperfect blog
- The Wrong Side – Sgeoil
- Clear Blue Sky – The 59 Club
- Overcast evening in pink and blue – one letter UP ~ diary 2.0
- Weekend Sky 21 March – bushboys world
- Reaching For the Sun – One Woman’s Quest II
- Slowness of Morning – Heavens Sunshine
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Sky-Sailing – WoollyMuses
- Not a sky in the clouds… – The Squirrel Chase
- Photo Challenge 23 March – Appeltjie
- Wordless Wednesday: Catching the Breeze – Whippet Wisdom – a Highland Journey
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂