Weekend Sky #22 – March 27th

Few shades of a morning!

When the world is pushing itself out of the bed because a new day is all about rising and shining.

But on the weekend, it’s a different story. Isn’t it? 😀

DSC02066

Many may prefer to remain cozy on their bed for a little longer.

While many like to get up even before the sunrise, to head outdoors and bask in the mesmerizing atmosphere of early morning.

Which is indeed very refreshing for mind and soul 🙂

Whether you are still in your bed or just back home from a lovely morning walk, it would be nice to check these amazing entries from episode #21 of Weekend Sky as fellow bloggers once again shared their wonderful sky captures.

As for me, I was unable to check these wonderful captures because of my hectic work routine. In fact, I still haven’t checked out the entries of episode #20 even.

Need to get back on track I must!

3. Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
  4. Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
  5. All done 🙂

I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.

Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂

43 thoughts on “Weekend Sky #22 – March 27th

1. bushboy March 28, 2021 / 3:57 PM

Or like me and get to the weekend sky late on Sunday night 🙂 🙂

• Hammad Rais March 28, 2021 / 5:12 PM

A night sky!
      Wish I could capture it nicely. My smartphone isn’t so good enough to take night sky captures but I’m trying 🙂

• bushboy March 28, 2021 / 5:19 PM

Thanks Hammad. Do you adjust the setting to night?

• Hammad Rais March 28, 2021 / 6:15 PM

I tried but not so good result. May be I should borrow my wife’s smartphone. Hers is more expensive than mine 😀

• Hammad Rais March 28, 2021 / 5:11 PM

Thank you so very much for liking my challenge and sharing your sky capture 🙂

• Hammad Rais March 27, 2021 / 10:57 PM

It was indeed very lovely. Thank you very much for liking my capture and sharing yours 🙂

• Hammad Rais March 27, 2021 / 11:01 PM

And for me, it was a complete opposite for me during this week. I even had to cater up workplace tasks this Saturday as well.
      Thank you so much for sharing your sky captures, Debbie 🙂

• Hammad Rais March 27, 2021 / 7:55 PM

One lovely morning it was when I captured this. Thank you for liking this capture and sharing yours, Jez 🙂

• Hammad Rais March 27, 2021 / 4:18 PM

I love to capture palm trees. Beside being taller, they do provide some peacefulness. Thank you very much for liking my capture and sharing yours 🙂

• Hammad Rais March 27, 2021 / 4:17 PM

Thank you very much for sharing these, Andrew 🙂

• Andrew Blair March 29, 2021 / 4:23 PM

I hadn’t been out because of the weather so I found these og the Sydmey Eye Hospital. It is a striking building and I love the fountain there.

2. eklastic March 27, 2021 / 2:23 AM

I’d rather stay up all night, watch the sun rise and go to bed then! 🙂

Liked by 3 people