Weekend Sky #23 – April 3rd

Let’s start before the rise!

When day is starting to stretch up, making room for the mighty sun to rise and shine.

And on rare occasions, the colors on the sky become quite dramatic.

IMG_20181228_065306232

Scenic views like these are something I treasure a lot because this is something I don’t see everyday.

Along with providing relaxation for the mind, such views remind me about the majestic wonders of nature and to cherish them.

I captured this view one winter morning of 2018, which seems like so long ago now 🙂

And I’m also waiting for the sky over my town to be little dramatic like this once again!

I feel truly honored by the sky photos shared by these amazing fellow bloggers for the episode #22 of Weekend Sky. Grab yourself a cup of tea or coffee and prepare to receive much needed mindfulness:

3. Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
  4. Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
  5. All done 🙂

I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.

Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂

Weekend_Sky_button

49 thoughts on “Weekend Sky #23 – April 3rd

• Hammad Rais April 12, 2021 / 7:38 AM

Thank you so very much for sharing your Sky capture with my challenge 🙂

• Hammad Rais April 8, 2021 / 11:38 PM

No late entries for my Weekend Sky challenge as you can share yous before Friday. Thank you so much for liking my sky capture and sharing yours 🙂

• Hammad Rais April 5, 2021 / 11:36 AM

I don’t see such colors regularly, so capturing this was certainly wonderful. Thank you so much for liking my sky capture and sharing yours 🙂

• Hammad Rais April 4, 2021 / 1:43 AM

It was a mesmerizing morning indeed. Thank you very much for liking my capture, Heather 🙂

• Hammad Rais April 4, 2021 / 1:39 AM

Trust me, this obsession brings peacefulness to mind and soul in the most amazing ways.
      Thank you so much for liking my sky capture and sharing yours 🙂

• Hammad Rais April 4, 2021 / 1:37 AM

Thank you so very much for the re-blog 🙂

• Hammad Rais April 4, 2021 / 1:36 AM

Thank you so very much for sharing your lovely sky views, Cee 🙂

• Hammad Rais April 3, 2021 / 12:20 PM

It was a rare scene up there in the sky and thankfully, I was up early that day 🙂
      Thank you very much for liking this and sharing your sky capture 🙂

• Hammad Rais April 3, 2021 / 11:32 AM

Interestingly, that pink shade turned a bit orange later, which I also captured. That will for another episode 🙂
      Thank you so much for liking this capture and sharing yours, Aletta 🙂

• Hammad Rais April 3, 2021 / 11:32 AM

• Andrew Blair April 3, 2021 / 6:49 AM

We haven’t had pinks for ages. I probably ought to get up earlier. Tomorrow we will be back to Sun time, Aest. It will be lighter earlier, not that that helps much.

Liked by 2 people

• Hammad Rais April 3, 2021 / 11:33 AM

It was rare for me as well and I’m glad I was up that early on that day 😀

• Hammad Rais April 3, 2021 / 11:33 AM

They are always so amazing.
      Thank you so much for liking my capture 🙂