A Special Brand New Bright

This one is really really special!

For two amazing reasons:

1. This post is #2500 for my blog, so a very big YAY!
  2. And this is the very first post for my brand new hammadrais.blog, which means I’ve bought a WordPress domain for myself now!

I’m so much happy because this is something I was planning for so long but because of other priorities, I was unable to manage it properly.

Now, you can check all the new, as well as old, posts on hammadrais.blog!

And to celebrate this amazing moment, I’m sharing a new time-lapse video for Becky’s Bright Lights, which is the part of her BrightSquare theme for April.

I captured this time-lapse last year on my rooftop one evening, when monsoon clouds decided to disperse before the sunset.

The video is just two seconds long but I believe it is powerful enough to show you the magnificent essence of cloudy wonders πŸ™‚

P.S. Since now I can upload videos on my blog as well, I’ve updated the first time-lapse video I shared earlier this month for Becky’s BrightSquare challenge. You can check it out, in its full glory, by clicking here

23 thoughts on “A Special Brand New Bright

• Hammad Rais April 17, 2021 / 12:33 AM

1. BeckyB April 15, 2021 / 2:47 PM

What a fantastic time lapse, thank you so much for sharing – and very honoured that a Bright square is your first post on your own domain.

• Hammad Rais April 15, 2021 / 6:38 PM

You can point towards the fact that I was saving this time-lapse for this special occasion πŸ˜€
      Thank you so much for liking this, Becky πŸ™‚

2. sustainabilitea April 15, 2021 / 2:28 AM

Congratulations, Hammad! I toy with the idea of getting my own domain too but haven’t done it yet. I like the idea of so much more space as I’m starting to get closer and closer to my limit. I like the video, too.

janet

• Hammad Rais April 15, 2021 / 6:35 PM

Go for it, if you can. There are several features and options for domain owners on WordPress, which can improve our blogs in a good way. Plus, we can also generate some revenue from our blogs through this.
      Thank you very much for liking my video, Janet πŸ™‚

3. Tranature - quiet moments in nature April 14, 2021 / 9:10 PM

Yay, congratulations Hammad and thank you for sharing this beautiful time-lapse! πŸ‘

• Hammad Rais April 14, 2021 / 11:11 PM

I love making time lapse videos. Yes, I haven’t shared many on my blog but that’s about to change πŸ™‚

4. philosophy through photography April 14, 2021 / 6:05 PM

Congrats bro for the achievements.
    # 2500 posts not as all matter.
    Glad you are a proud owner of the domain.
    All the best my friend.
    Enjoyed watching those beautiful clouds moving.

5. Miriam April 14, 2021 / 5:47 PM

Congrats Hammad and wow, what an awesome time lapse. πŸ’™

• Hammad Rais April 14, 2021 / 11:07 PM

Thank you so very much for liking my time lapse, Miriam. This sunset was really awesome but I felt bad for not making a longer one.
      Well, maybe next time πŸ™‚

• Miriam April 15, 2021 / 2:21 AM

Yes, don’t feel bad, there’s always next time.