Setting up the mood!
After not being able to post this episode of Weekend Sky last because of family matters, I had to dive into my photo archive to find a previously captured sky photograph which can set my mood for the weekend.
Since these days, sun is shining more warmer in my city while clouds aren’t passing by over the sky, which is making me feel a little sad.
But then I found this old sky capture:
The sunrise on that morning of February 2019 was certainly mesmerizing in ways I can’t put into words, honestly.
All I can do right now is to keep on gazing over this view for the moments I have no desire to count 🙂
Last week’s absence for the Weekend Sky created a gap in the continuity for the series but the wonderful sky captures shared by fellow bloggers for episode #23 of the Weekend Sky is something to start up your weekend with.
I’m heading over to their blogs, so you can join me as well 🙂
- Heferon sky #23 – Blair Pix 2
- Weekend sky #23 – nowathome
- 5 Minutes ago – 3 April – bushboys world
- ‘Night Moon – One Woman’s Quest II
- April 3 – BrightSquare and Weekend Skies – Bright Blue – Cee’s Photo Challenges
- The bright blue weekend sky – Joanne’s crafts and adventures
- The Return – Sgeoil
- Weekend Sky: Late Winter Sunset – Wanderlust and Wonderment
- Clear your mind, watch the sky – Philosophy Through Photography
- Words To Guide Me – One Woman’s Quest II
- Goodnight Sun – one letter UP ~ diary 2.0
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Sky21-Sunsets – WoollyMuses
- Tanka: April Dust – Whippet Wisdom – a Highland Journey
- river run – Touring My Backyard
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Sky21-Gloomy – WoollyMuses
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂