The view ain’t so bright everywhere!
The sun is still rising and shining. The flowers are also blooming wonderfully. Birds are chirping and singing.
But in a country, home to more than a billion human beings, just like you and me, the very meaning of life is getting darker.
With each passing hour!
I’m talking about India, where the pandemic situation has taken such a steep dive that it has sent shock waves across the world.
On April 23rd, more than 340,000 positive cases were reported in India, which was highest count ever reported during this entire pandemic.
Since I live in Pakistan, the neighboring country of India, the news spread like wildfire here almost immediately on TV and social media. Videos and pictures from across the border stormed the media, which were shocking beyond disbelief.
If you want to, then you can check more details about India’s current pandemic situation by clicking here.
I was all ready to publish this episode of Weekend Sky on Friday night but after what I saw on social media, my heart got saddened very much. So, you’re reading this episode a bit late this weekend.
Here’s a sky capture I took last year during the monsoon season:
These dark clouds appeared one evening and covered almost the entire sky but strangely, no shower or even drizzling took place as they disperse peacefully few hours later.
Deep down inside, I’m also hoping and dreaming about this pandemic situation, all over the world, to disperse just like this!
I’m honored by the participation of these fellow bloggers for episode #24 of the Weekend Sky. And though I’ve shared a not so good news with you today, you can lift up your mood and spirits by checking out these amazing sky captures from other parts of the world:
- 5 Minutes ago – 17 April – bushboys world
- Weekend Cliff and sky#24 – Blair Pix 2
- It’s All Blue — Weekend Sky #24 – Photos by Jez
- Pull Up A Bright Blue Seat – Travels With Ali
- Rural Sunset – One Woman’s Quest II
- Chances Are… – Sgeoil
- rain, rain – Touring My Backyard
- Weekend sky #24 – nowathome
- Look on the Bright Side – Philosophy Through Photography
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Sky21-Sunless – WoollyMuses
- Locks of Wool – pictures imperfect blog
- Saamgestelde foto-uitdagings #1 – Dr. Christa van Staden
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂