Settling with a shine!
The grandeur over the evening sky is something I look forward to.
And when it happens, it is truly a feast for mind and soul.
Interestingly, the sun is about to enter horizon’s bottom but the way it is still shining up those clouds is nothing but magically wonderful.
Which is powerful enough to spellbound you 🙂
The day before was quite hectic for me as I had to juggle over multiple workplace tasks at the same.
It was also the reason behind not checking out posts of fellow bloggers, which saddened me very much.
But I’m feeling extremely blessed to have blogging friendship with some of the most amazing people from across the globe. Which is truly an amazing feat!
Check out these wonderful sky captures shared for Episode #25 of Weekend Sky:
- Infra-red-sky#25 – Platypus Lady
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Sky21-The-Front – WoollyMuses
- Sijo: Where Eagles Rise and Soar – Whippet Wisdom – a Highland Journey
- Performance – Sgeoil
- Circle of Life – Philosophy Through Photography
- 5 Minutes ago – 25 April – bushboys world
- Silk Road meets Granary Square – Travel with Intent
- Whimsy sky#25 – Blair Pix 2
- Virgin River – Kelly Guymon Photography
- sun thrown in – Touring My Backyard
- Weekend sky #25 – nowathome
- The Chimney Still Smokes – pictures imperfect blog
- April At The Lake – One Woman’s Quest II
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂