The hidden brightness!
No matter how many clouds pile up over one another, the magnificently bright sunshine makes it way through.
And so, a brand new day kicks off, in the most mesmerizing manner ever!
Scenic views like this is the reason I love to take photographs of clouds and the sunshine.
As both play along so well over the vastness of the sky.
And to keep your inner self brightened up this weekend, I invite you to check out these amazing sky captures from the fellow bloggers for Episode #26 of Weekend Sky:
- Peek-a-boo weekend – pictures imperfect blog
- 5 Minutes ago – 1 May – bushboys world
- New orleans sky#26 – Blair Pix 2
- Relationship – Philosophy Through Photography
- Weekend sky #26 – nowathome
- Looking Up – One Woman’s Quest II
- Up, up and on my way – one letter UP ~ diary 2.0
- Weekend Sky #26 | tbl
- quiet – Touring My Backyard
- What to Wear? – Sgeoil
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Sky-Sunrise-Corio-Bay – WoollyMuses
- What(s) In The Picture – Sunset
- What(s) In The Picture – Marten Toonder Path Sunset
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂