An earliest of shade!
Which I captured one fine summer morning back in 2016.
How time is flying!
Moments into minutes. Minutes into hour. Hours into day, Days into week. Weeks into month. Months into year.
And then years into life.
Everything than happened to us feels like a dream, at least I can say this about myself very clearly.
Because whenever I think about the moments from my past, I wonder whether they actually happened or were they just a mere dream.
And on the other hand, time is also loading me with so much, in the form of office work mainly, that I’m unable to stop by and check previous entries for the past episodes of Weekend Sky.
My fellow bloggers are continuously sharing their mesmerizing sky captures for my weekly challenge, for which I’m humbly honored.
Check out these new entries by them below for episode #27:
- Weekend sky #27 – nowathome
- Centennial sky#27 – Blair Pix 2
- Bird Between the Wires – pictures imperfect blog
- Blossom overhead – Travel with Intent
- Birds and I, Contemplating Clouds – One Woman’s Quest II
- Sky – Sgeoil
- Weekend Skies #27- Light Clouds – Cee’s Photo Challenges
- Hammad’s Weekend Sky Photo Challenge #27 – Beautiful Photographs
- detour to Fort Canning Park – Touring My Backyard
- 5 Minutes ago – 9 May – bushboys world
- Without a Ripple – HeavensSunshine
- Photo challenges 10 May – Appeltjie
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Sky-Corio-Bay-Sunrise – WoollyMuses
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂