Layers to begin with!
Because starting a morning with a view like this just give the feeling of a lovely day ahead.
And if I had the power to view these layers every single day, then I would have used before receiving a reminder about it from someone 🙂
My mind truly long for views like these as they allow me to escape from life’s not-so-good normality.
And speaking of layers, last week I got tangled in some different forms of layers (read it as massive workplace workload), which didn’t allowed me to publish an episode of Weekend Sky.
Even after I was finally free, I was still cornered up in the writer’s block as my mind and heart were still busy in workplace computation, rather than seeking out nature’s wonders.
I also unable to check entries of the previous episode by the fellow bloggers, which is piling up gradually on my side.
Which means that I have to tackle up some more layers but I know that those layers would freshen up my mind and heart in the most amazing way 🙂
Despite my last week’s absence, I’m truly honored by the mesmerizing sky photos shared by these wonderful fellow bloggers for the episode #28 of Weekend Sky. Their active participation in my little weekly photo challenge just fills my heart with utmost joy and happiness:
- Pictures Imperfect Blog – There Were Clouds
- 5 Minutes ago – 15 May – bushboys world
- Weekend Sky #27 | tbl
- Stretching for the Clouds — Weekend Sky #28 – Photos by Jez
- Evening Drive – One Woman’s Quest II
- Looking for the Rain – Sgeoil
- Sth. Maroubra Sky #28 – Blair Pix 2
- Blue sky at noon – Travel with Intent
- Weekend sky #28 – nowathome
- best laid plans – Touring My Backyard
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Skyline – WoollyMuses
- Weekend Sky – one letter UP ~ diary 2.0
- Ruimteskip? – Dr. Christa van Staden
- Weekend Skies #28 – Stormy to Partly all at the Same Time – Cee’s Photo Challenges
- Hammad’s Weekend Sky Photo Challenge #28 – Beautiful Photographs
- Nature never goes out of style – Philosophy Through Photography
- Weekend Sky #29 – Away We Go
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Sky – WoollyMuses
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Moorabool-Valley – WoollyMuses
- Weekend sky #29 – nowathome
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂