A burst of enlightening above!
In the form of an evening sunshine through majestic clouds.
This view was captured in the mid of this May, when clouds appeared on the sky after 4pm local time, completely unexpectedly, and they played hide and seek with the sun.
I headed to my rooftop immediately and took several pictures of this wonderful drama, unfolding on the sky above.
My mood was certainly lifted up and I felt very much relaxed, which was something I was in dire need of that day.
Looking at those bursting rays of sunshine reminded me once again about the vital role of light in our lives.
Not just for brightening up our surroundings but also to enrich mind and soul in the most profound manner.
And we are about to kickstart another weekend and I wish you a lovely one!
Recharge up yourselves and do what you had planned about earlier.
- Pictures Imperfect Blog – Another View With Low Hanging Clouds
- 5 Minutes ago – 29 May – bushboys world
- weekend sky no. 29 – Blair Pix 2
- Weekend sky #29-Aletta nowathome – Platypus Lady
- Windswept beach – Travel with Intent
- Sun Power – One Woman’s Quest II
- There is something beautiful about the clouds – Philosophy Through Photography
- Weekend Sky #1 – Keerthusway
- A Fiery Sky on the way to Work — Weekend Sky #29 – Photos by Jez
- Finding Light – Sgeoil
- Weekend sky #29 Bonus – nowathome
- The Changing Seasons, May 2021 – Touring My Backyard
- Weekend Sky #29 and Silent Sunday – I scrap 2
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂