A little about comfort zone!
Because what I experienced this past week made me think about it a lot.
Everyone of us have resides in our own comfort zone, in which we thrive in our own ways and navigate through life’s ups and downs.
We feel truly as ourselves inside our comfort zones because that’s the main purpose of it.
But I feel that sometimes, we should step out of it!
As this endeavor may open up new views for our mind and soul, which wasn’t possible while residing in our comfort zone the entire time.
And something new is always healthy for our own betterment 🙂
Speaking of something new, I was unable to stay in touch with my blog this week. Didn’t checked out posts from fellow bloggers and also didn’t posted regularly, despite longing deeply for it.
But the weekend is here and I’m ready!
So, what are you waiting for!
- 5 Minutes ago – 5 June – bushboys world
- Crepuscular Rays over the Forth and Clyde Canal — Weekend Sky #30 – Photos by Jez
- Mons ave. Sky#30 – Blair Pix 2
- Weekend Sky #30 – tbl
- Morning sun rays on Gresham Street – A LONDON MISCELLANY
- World Environment Day June 5 – Philosophy Through Photography
- Day Begins – Sgeoil
- Weekend Sky #30 – Just a few minutes ago – Cee Neuner
- Rays of Sunshine – HeavensSunshine
- games people play – Touring My Backyard
- Hammad’s Weekend Sky #30 – Wanderlust and Wonderment
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Sunrise – WoollyMuses
- Weekend sky #30 – nowathome
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂