At the end of the golden hour!
A day starts up normally and ends in the same way.
What we do in and out of the shadows during the day adds up nothing but memories.
Many will look back at them and wonder about those moments.
While many may forget about them when the sun rises again the next day as they have to make it through another day.
I captured this on a January evening of 2016, which sounds like such a long time ago now!
The brightness of the settling sun is lighting up the clouds in a mesmerizing way.
I missed out publishing this post last week because of Little Ahyan’s demise.
But I’m looking forward to check out those missed entries, so join me:
- Awake Before Dawn Sky – One Woman’s Quest II
- 5 Minutes ago – 12 June – bushboys world
- Brandew Photos – Lexington Sky 31
- Weekend Sky #31 – Keerthusway
- With a Little Help – pictures imperfect blog
- I never get tired of blue sky – Vincent Van Gogh – Philosophy Through Photography
- Turkey Vulture – Sgeoil
- Weekend Sky #31 | Danny James Photography
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Sky-Blue – WoollyMuses
- Weekend sky #31 – nowathome
- end of the road – Touring My Backyard
- Brandew Photos – Little Bay Sky Bonus 31
- Tanka: Soothing Waves – Whippet Wisdom – a Highland Journey
- Whippet Wisdom – Tanka Soothing Waves
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Sky-Griffin-Gully-Sunrise – WoollyMuses
- Claudette’s Sending In The Clouds
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂