CMMC Thursday – ‘K’ At The End

Let’s start it up!

Two different objects with one similarity: ending their names with letter ‘K’.

IMG_20170330_184815800

An unopened track of a kids ride in my local park.

IMG_20200312_070524

The door of a Pakistani truck, all painted up with famous Pakistani truck art design.

For Cee Neuner’s CMMC – June Alphabet must have K at the end of aย word

16 thoughts on “CMMC Thursday – ‘K’ At The End

• Hammad Rais July 31, 2021 / 5:20 PM

Over here in my country, every single truck is like that. Want to see more? Google over Pakistani Truck Art ๐Ÿ™‚

• Teresa July 31, 2021 / 6:51 PM

Wow, I googled it! Love it, theyโ€™re so bright ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ you can google also Philippine jeepney, that is whatโ€™s colourful in the Philippines. Thanks Hammadโ€ฆI learned something new again today about trucks in Pakistan.

• Hammad Rais July 31, 2021 / 8:24 PM

Yes, those jeepneys of Philippines are also very amazing. We do have rickshaws but they aren’t as artful ar the trucks here. I’m feeling glad that you learned about Pakistani truck art today ๐Ÿ™‚

• Marsha July 30, 2021 / 4:06 AM

I didnโ€™t realize you hosted so many challenges, Hammad. Iโ€™d love to interview you.

• Hammad Rais July 30, 2021 / 11:55 PM

Oh, actually I just host one photo challenge on my blog, which is Weekend Sky.
      But I love to participate in challenges by others ๐Ÿ™‚

• Marsha July 31, 2021 / 1:02 AM

That is great, Hammad. You are a wonderful participator.

• Hammad Rais July 31, 2021 / 5:15 PM

Thank you so much for making my day by this lovely comment of yours ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Cee Neuner July 29, 2021 / 12:41 AM

Oh Hammad, your two photos are so color and artistic. Perfection for this week. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Hammad Rais July 29, 2021 / 8:22 PM