Weekend Sky #35 – July 31st

Missed quite a lot!

By not posting new Weekend Sky episodes during the last 2 weekends and also being unable to check out entries for the previous episodes by the fellow bloggers.

Which is certainly due on me πŸ™‚

But first, how about a lovely bursting sunrise behind some trees?

IMG_20180117_074636178_Square

A squared sky photo by me for this episode, mainly because today, Uuly 31st, marks the last day of Becky’s TreeSquare challenge.

I very much enjoyed participating in this month’s TreeSquare challenge but wasn’t able to check much entries by fellow bloggers, which is also due on me πŸ™‚

Some heavy debt is needed to be clear up from my shoulders this weekend πŸ˜€

Yes, it is the weekend, which means it is time to relax and freshen up the mind.

And if you can squeeze in some time into your weekend to check out some gorgeous sky photos, then click on the entries below as shared by the fellow bloggers for episode #34 for Weekend Sky.

3. Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
  4. Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
  5. All done  πŸ™‚

I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.

I wish you a lovely weekend  πŸ™‚

52 thoughts on “Weekend Sky #35 – July 31st

• Hammad Rais August 5, 2021 / 10:51 PM

Thank you very much for liking my capture and sharing yours, Irene πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais August 3, 2021 / 6:43 PM

No late entry for my Weekend Sky challenge.
      Share your sky capture as per your own convenience but just before the next Saturday πŸ™‚
      Thank you very much for liking my challenge and sharing your sky capture πŸ™‚

1. Marsha August 2, 2021 / 10:19 PM

Definitely lovely, sky, Hammad. I’m going to put weekend skies into my list of new challenges to try. There’s nothing like a beautiful sky.

• Hammad Rais August 2, 2021 / 11:40 PM

Thank you so much for liking my challenge, Marsha. I just love to look up at the sky, whenever I’m outdoors, as it provides me with not just majestic views of the nature but also inspiration.

• Marsha August 3, 2021 / 1:41 AM

A good background for poems and quotes, too. πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais August 3, 2021 / 6:42 PM

Yes, I used my own photos in past for a weekly Friday Motivation series.

2. Pingback: Bliss – Sgeoil
  3. Andrew Blair July 31, 2021 / 8:19 AM

Interesting: Those squares certainly provide a different perspective. i made three from a photo I took last week but when I went to rejoin them I was informed that there were no overlapping point, even though I had cropped them very close together. – Try again,

Here is my contribution to weekend sky 35

Friday 16th- weekend sky #35- for 31st July

• Hammad Rais July 31, 2021 / 5:21 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this, Andrew πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais July 31, 2021 / 5:22 PM

That morning was indeed gorgeous. Thank you very much for liking this πŸ™‚

4. BeckyB July 31, 2021 / 12:28 AM

what a stunning weekend sky, and as you will see tomorrow from my final TreeSquare great minds have been thinking alike!

• Hammad Rais July 31, 2021 / 5:15 PM

Yes, great captures for the last day are bound to shine the brightly this weekend. Thank you so much for hosting this amazing Square challenge, Becky πŸ™‚