Up in the air, with nothing but blue!
Where the blue sky is all you can see, if you are traveling during the daytime of course.
And speaking of blue sky, the sky over my city is grey for more than 3 weeks now, so I’m longing for the blue sky.
So, this is an old capture from my first, and so far, only trip outside my homeland, which I took in 2017. Seems like ages ago right now.
But the vibes are still alive of that amazing trip as I recalls the wonderful time I enjoyed with Jia (my wife) and Uzair (my son) during that Dubai trip.
And this also makes me wonder when will I be able to get up in the air once again because it ain’t an easy feat at all for me to just grab my passport, get a visa, buy the tickets and board the next flight.
Yet, I’m all in to see the blue sky up close like this once again 🙂
Before heading anywhere else, I would like to remind myself that I still have to check the previous entries of the past 3 episodes of Weekend Sky.
Thanks to the multitude of tasks over my back, I’m not getting enough time, even at the weekends, to check out those entries.
So, this time, I’m not making any promises to myself about checking them because I’m unable to keep them up.
- Summer Evening towards the West – pictures imperfect blog
- Too Slow – pictures imperfect blog
- 5 Minutes Ago – 31 July – bushboys world
- Friday 16th- weekend sky #35- for 31st July – Andrews Gallery 3
- White Clouds over the Falkirk Wheel — Weekend Sky #35 – Photos by Jez
- Clouds Dancing At Sunset – One Woman’s Quest II
- Bliss – Sgeoil
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Geelong-Griffin-Gully-Sunrise – WoollyMuses
- Last sunrise in August – Underdown
- The Changing Seasons: July 2021 – Touring My Backyard
- 37906. Weekend Sky at Smith Rock State Park, Oregon
- Weekend Sky #35 – Fan Of… – Keerthusway
- There is divinity in the clouds – Philosophy Through Photography
- Flying High – Travelling RS
- HeavensSunshine – Shades of Blue
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- Weekend Skies #35 – Hartland Quay – Brashley Photography
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
I wish you a lovely weekend 🙂