Soaring high again!
Towards the brightest of blue and a dash of white.
And once again, I’m wishing for flying over there and unchaining myself from the clutches of life’s reality.
But this could only happen only in my thoughts.
As I’m bound to the land down below.
Even if it can only happen in my thoughts, I know that just wondering about flying in the sky like a bird would cheer me up in an instant.
So, if can’t be in the sky physically, my heart would fly away towards the wonderment.
No tickets or visas required 😀
- A Perfect Summer Sky – pictures imperfect blog
- 5 Minutes Ago – 14 August – bushboys world
- Peekaboo-weekendsky #37 – Andrews Gallery 3
- Eternal Flame – Sgeoil
- Weekend sky – Philosophy Through Photography
- Cloud conversation up in the sky – one letter UP ~ diary 2.0
- weekend sky #37 – A Meditative Journey with Saldage
- 38320. Weekend Sky: Smith Rock State Park, Oregon
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- Dreamy Clouds – One Woman’s Quest II
- Heaven’s Sunshine – Rise and Shine
- Weekend sky #37 – nowathome
- Cee Neuner Photography – Thursday Trios Challenge – Two Trios in One
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
I wish you a lovely weekend 🙂