Weekend Sky #38 – Aug 21st

Soaring high again!

Towards the brightest of blue and a dash of white.

And once again, I’m wishing for flying over there and unchaining myself from the clutches of life’s reality.

IMG_20201220_165650

But this could only happen only in my thoughts.

As I’m bound to the land down below.

Even if it can only happen in my thoughts, I know that just wondering about flying in the sky like a bird would cheer me up in an instant.

So, if can’t be in the sky physically, my heart would fly away towards the wonderment.

And since it is the weekend, I invite you as well to spread the wings of your thoughts and soar to the amazing skies as shared for episode # 37 by fellow bloggers for my Weekend Sky.

No tickets or visas required 😀

3. Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
  4. Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
  5. All done  🙂

I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.

I wish you a lovely weekend  🙂

37 thoughts on “Weekend Sky #38 – Aug 21st

• Hammad Rais August 24, 2021 / 6:03 PM

Thank you very much for sharing your sky capture 🙂

1. eklastic August 23, 2021 / 8:00 PM

There is a popular German song you might like; it’s called “Über den Wolken”. The singer is walking around an airfield after a downpour. He sees petrol streaks in the puddles and he looks up in the sky at a starting plane and starts to think that “above the clouds, freedom must be endless – it is said that all anxieties, all sorrows are hidden beneath them and then everything that seems huge and important to us becomes unimportant and small”. It would go with your photo and your thoughts.

• Hammad Rais August 24, 2021 / 12:12 AM

Wow!
      Thank you very much for sharing this amazing insight with me.
      I do believe that the freedom is certainly endless, high above the clouds. Whatever lies below them, it is not even a handful of what we seek.

• Hammad Rais August 23, 2021 / 6:24 PM

Honestly, I don’t know how to play with words. What I share is just plain thoughts from my mind. Thank you for liking them and thank you for sharing your sky capture with my challenge 🙂

2. Donna Endacott August 22, 2021 / 6:54 PM

Oh, to see a sky so blue and clouds so white! Thank you for the uplifting photo and words.

• Hammad Rais August 22, 2021 / 8:22 PM

Yes, blue sky and white clouds are the perfect ingredients for a lovely day. Thank you so much for liking this 🙂

• Hammad Rais August 23, 2021 / 7:38 AM

• Hammad Rais August 22, 2021 / 5:17 PM

And that’s the reason behind the desire to fly among those clouds, if only 🙂

• Hammad Rais August 21, 2021 / 4:50 PM

It certainly was!
      Thank you very much for liking this 🙂

3. calmkate August 21, 2021 / 4:30 AM

oh so beautiful! Your clouds have feathery tips and look to me like a wing … go fly with the clouds, at last 5 minutes each day 🙂

• Hammad Rais August 21, 2021 / 4:48 PM

Yup, this is one of my daily routines 🙂
      Thank you very much for liking this, Kate 🙂

4. sustainabilitea August 21, 2021 / 2:09 AM

Love that cloud formation, Hammad. I hope your weekend is wonderful. I too wish I were traveling again but between Delta and the confusion about what’s needed to travel overseas, France will have to wait another year. Sigh.

janet

• Hammad Rais August 21, 2021 / 4:47 PM

France?
      Interestingly, my 8-year old son found out today that Paris is the capital city of France, where Eiffel Tower is located. He saw a small size replica of Eiffel Tower in our city few months ago and fell in love with it.
      That cloud formation was really amazing 🙂

• sustainabilitea August 21, 2021 / 9:30 PM

One of my husband’s sisters and her husband live here, so that’s a good excuse to visit. 🙂