Finally, the rain!
After much waiting, monsoon rainfall finally poured down in Karachi today.
Starting well before 12pm local time, rainfall continued for the rest of the day.
And so, the extreme humidity level across the city lowered in the matter of minutes.
And this cloudy sunset photo is not of today actually 🙂
I was neck-deep busy in my work from home today, so I was unable to capture a latest sky photo.
But I’m ready for the some Saturday’s sky photo capturing, provided that the monsoon clouds stay over the Karachi sky and keep on emptying their watery load on the city, in a gentle way.
I hope that temperature at your side has also lowered down to acceptable levels, just in time for you to enjoy your weekend.
- 5 Minutes ago – 28 August – bushboys world
- Weekend Sky-full moon-#39 – Andrews Gallery 3
- Weekend Sky #39 – tbl
- Starlit sky over Museums Island – Travel with Intent
- weekend sky #39 – A Meditative Journey with Saldage
- inspiration – Touring My Backyard
- Cloud Trails – One Woman’s Quest II
- An August Morning – Sgeoil
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Point-Lonsdale-Lighthouse – WoollyMuses
- Weekend sky #39 – nowathome
- 38629. Weekend Sky: On the Oregon Coast • One Million Photographs
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- rainy skies – take a walk
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
I wish you a lovely weekend 🙂