Weekend Sky #40 – Sep 4th

Finally, the rain!

After much waiting, monsoon rainfall finally poured down in Karachi today.

Starting well before 12pm local time, rainfall continued for the rest of the day.

And so, the extreme humidity level across the city lowered in the matter of minutes.

IMG_20200801_130147

And this cloudy sunset photo is not of today actually ๐Ÿ™‚

I was neck-deep busy in my work from home today, so I was unable to capture a latest sky photo.

But I’m ready for the some Saturday’s sky photo capturing, provided that the monsoon clouds stay over the Karachi sky and keep on emptying their watery load on the city, in a gentle way.

I hope that temperature at your side has also lowered down to acceptable levels, just in time for you to enjoy your weekend.

And how about adding up a dose of nature’s amazing wonders into it by checking these lovely sky captures shared for episode #39 of Weekend Sky.

3. Insert the tag ofย WeekendSkyย in your postโ€™s Tags section.
  4. Create a pingback to my post by inserting my postโ€™s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
  5. All doneย ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™m looking forward to see natureโ€™s most majestic wonder from your part of world.

I wish you a lovely weekendย ๐Ÿ™‚

36 thoughts on “Weekend Sky #40 – Sep 4th

• Hammad Rais September 6, 2021 / 8:00 PM

Thank you so much for sharing your sky capture ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hammad Rais September 6, 2021 / 8:01 PM

It was a lovely evening indeed ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Ju-Lyn September 5, 2021 / 2:24 PM

Looks like when it rains, it really pours! Keep safe and well!

• Hammad Rais September 5, 2021 / 7:43 PM

Yes, it happened this Friday and Saturday. Weather turned pleasant and we also enjoyed BBQ dinner.

• Ju-Lyn September 6, 2021 / 5:43 PM

Ah! Nicer weather brings possibilities! Hope you are having decent weather this week too!

• Hammad Rais September 6, 2021 / 8:00 PM

Hoping so for this week also as another spell has been predicted.

• Hammad Rais September 6, 2021 / 8:02 PM

This is really good. Summer in our part of the world really gets nasty without rain.
      Thank you so much for liking my capture ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hammad Rais September 5, 2021 / 2:23 AM

The blue sky is always welcome. Thank you very much for sharing your sky photo, Debbie ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hammad Rais September 5, 2021 / 2:27 AM

I can understand that sigh as my city had also seen a set of few years in a row without any rain. That wasn’t good.
      Thank you very much for sharing your changing seasons capture ๐Ÿ™‚