Some days choose us!
Apart from rest of all those days which we choose ourselves.
To do what we like to do and how we like to do it.
Much like every other day in our lives.
But in those particular days, almost everything goes in the opposite direction.
Far away from us and not listening to us at all about what we are going through.
And most importantly, letting us know about why are we going through all of this!
If only we can get some answers on such days.
Well, this was a little rant I wanted to let out because the last couple of days were tiresome for me because of the office work and I didn’t got much chance to check out posts of fellow bloggers.
Which may not happen this weekend as well because I’m still loaded up heavily with pending tasks, so the major part of this weekend would be dedicated to my workplace.
Happenings not in my control!
But I squeezed out some time for a brand new episode of Weekend Sky for this weekend 🙂
Because I wasn’t in the mood of missing it!
Check out these lovely sky captures as shared by amazing fellow bloggers:
- 5 Minutes ago – 4 September – bushboys world
- weekend sky – A Meditative Journey with Saldage
- Sunset — Weekend Sky #40 – Photos by Jez
- Summer’s on the Way Out – pictures imperfect blog
- WES-Strickland House #40 – Andrews Gallery 3
- Finding The Light – Sgeoil
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Point-Lonsdale-Lighthouse – WoollyMuses
- 38779. Sunset on Canon Beach, Oregon • One Million Photographs
- Farewell to August Sky – One Woman’s Quest II
- Life is a moment in flight – Philosophy Through Photography
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- Hammad’s Weekend Sky #40 – Beautiful Photographs
- Weekend Skies #40 – Milford-on-Sea – Brashley Photography
- Weekend Skys only a little smoky – Light Words
- Weekend Sky – Philosophy Through Photography
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
I wish you a lovely weekend 🙂