A little late for this one!
I normally post the new episode after 12am every Saturday but because of a headache in the evening yesterday, I decided to skip this weekend.
Thankfully, the headache was gone by before the midnight but I felt that it would be good to just hit my bed. Which is exactly what I did.
And now, it is Saturday morning and I’m all good to go for the weekend.
Here’s an old capture from my archive for this episode.
This past Thursday, heavy rainfall caused urban flooding in many parts of Karachi. I was in the office and had to leave early to reach home safely. Meanwhile, Uzair returned home late from his school as his school van got stuck in a traffic jam.
And yesterday, giant fluffy clouds put on a real wonderful show over the sky. Sadly, I was only able to capture a couple of snaps because I was doing Work From Home. But I will share those here on my blog in coming days 🙂
As usual, don’t forget to out these lovely sky captures as shared by fellow bloggers for episode #42 of Weekend Sky:
- Up and Away – pictures imperfect blog
- 5 Minutes ago – 18 September – bushboys world
- Clouds rolling in over Blackpool – Travel with Intent
- Weekend sky #42 – nowathome
- Wes-malabar-#42 – Andrews Gallery 3
- Hammad’s Weekend Sky #42 – Beautiful Photographs
- Weekend Sky – Philosophy Through Photography
- Looking Ahead – Sgeoil
- Hammadrais-Weekend-Storm-over-Geelong – WoollyMuses
- Rooftops and Sky – One Woman’s Quest II
- 39218. Weekend Sky (and wine!) at Tori Mor Winery in Dundee, Oregon • One Million Photographs
- nature – Touring My Backyard
- Haiku: Moonlight – Tranature
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- Weekend Sky #42 – Cooling Castle – Brashley Photography
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂