A life without test!
We all think about this.
May not be on a daily basis but definitely whenever we find ourselves in unexpected situations.
From which, it is hard to escape without losing.
But on the other hand, what would life actually be without a test?
Probably nothing because life itself is a test.
And it is all up to us about how we prepare ourselves for it.
And it is also good to get ready for the weekend, especially to relax after a week long of hardwork.
But once again, I would be sitting back in front of my office laptop this weekend, because I feel like I’m being tested by my manager.
Though there’s no official word about it, nor any kind of any performance evaluation process underway, I’m having this feeling as a general one. And I’m strongly wishing it to be a wrong one 🙂
I’m relaxed and looking forward to squeeze out sometime to check out previous entries of past episodes of Weekend Sky, which are still pending over me.
I’m sure that you can check them out before me, so let’s roll out the entries for episode #44 of Weekend Sky.
- Lens-Artists Challenge – Colours of Autumn – Weekend Sky/Reflections – Brashley Photography
- 5 Minutes ago – 2 October – bushboys world
- Straight Through the Fields – pictures imperfect blog
- WES-For-1st- October#44 – Andrews Gallery 3
- Grey Skies Over Fannyside Lochs — Weekend Sky #44 – Photos by Jez
- Weekend sky #44 – nowathome
- At Peace – Sgeoil
- Hammadrais-Weekend-44-Afternoon-Sky – WoollyMuses
- weekend skies – A Meditative Journey with Saldage
- Hammad’s Weekend Sky #44 – Beautiful Photographs
- after the rain – Touring My Backyard
- Towering Clouds – One Woman’s Quest II
- October 3 – PastSquares & Weekend Sky – Sky From the Past – Cee’s Photo Challenges
- Weekend Sky #44 Challenge | The Butterflies Of Bailey Road
- Weekend Sky#44 – Past Square – Fan of…Photo – Keerthusway
- October 4 – PastSquares & Weekend Sky – New(er) Photos of Skies – Cee’s Photo Challenges
- Weekend Sky – Philosophy Through Photography
- October 5 – PastSquares & Life in Colour – Orange Circles and Squares from the Past – Cee’s Photo Challenges
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend 🙂
Also adding this episode for Becky’s An Almost Wordless Past for her October Squares challenge. Sky was the one theme Becky picked up in one of her past Square challenges.