Two weeks certainly feels like a long time, especially when the days went by without showcasing a new episode of my Weekend Sky series.
Yes, I was busy in renovations at my home during last two weeks, along with doing non-stop work from home as well because the bread ain’t free these days 🙂
I stayed in touch with my blog through small posts and didn’t got enough time to check out posts of fellow bloggers.
But I’m back (not with a bang though) and will try to make the most of my free time to check what I missed during last two weeks.
Here’s to start up the weekend:
A gentle October morning from 2016 this is.
Sharing an old one for this weekend because my packed up routine didn’t allowed me to capture an October 2021 sunrise.
May a casual leave or two from work is what I need 🙂
- 5 Minutes ago – 23 October – bushboys world
- The Tail End of the Storm – pictures imperfect blog
- WES-23rd October#47 – Andrews Gallery 3
- Dawn’s Ethereal Glow — Weekend Sky #47 – Photos by Jez
- Taking Leave – Sgeoil
- Hammadrais-Weekend-47-Rain-Hail-Thunderstorm – WoollyMuses
- Up At Dawn – One Woman’s Quest II
- Weekend sky #47 – nowathome
- Floating in the sky – Keerthusway
- The sun always shines above the clouds- Paul F Davis – Philosophy Through Photography
- HeavensSunshine Morning on the Farm
- Challenge Host Interview Series: Photos by Jez – Marsha Ingrao – Always Write
- Friendly Friday Challenge – Weather – A Weekend Sky – Brashley Photography
- WES-November5#48 – Andrews Gallery 3
- Hammadrais-Weekend-48-Torquay-Surf – WoollyMuses
- Kan die son en ‘n wolk mens bang maak? – Christa se Joernaal
- 40618. Weekend Sky: Dia De Los Muertos in Zocalo, Mexico City • One Million Photographs
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!