The massive reigns high above!
Far away from our touches, they reside peacefully.
Luring us to wonder about them but not giving us any chance to be with them.
Which is something I deeply wish for.
I’m truly thankful for all the amazing sky captures shared by the fellow bloggers for last week’s episode #48.
I still have to check previous entries for older episodes but I have decided to check out current episode’s entries before publishing a new episode.
Which is certainly the right thing to do 🙂
Check out these lovely sky captures as shared by the fellow bloggers for episode #48:
- Weekend Sky | Light Motifs II
- Grey skies | This, that and the other thing
- Weekend happiness – Philosophy Through Photography
- Blue Sky Above — Weekend Sky #48 and CMMC – Photos by Jez
- Beautiful Sunset – Writer Ravenclaw
- Six in the Morning – Sgeoil
- The Snooze Button – Wind Kisses
- Weekend Sky | pensitivity101
- Weekend Sky and Long Drives – Soul n Spirit
- Hammadrais-Weekend-48-Rain – WoollyMuses
- Weekend sky #48 Bonus – nowathome
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- Goose Line – One Woman’s Quest II
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!