Lens-Artists Challenge – Me And My Choices

Over the course of my life

I may have chosen wrongfully

I don’t know the exact count

But I learned a lesson every time

My choices had made me

What I’m today

But sometimes, I do wonder

About picking up the others

What would I be then right now

If I had chosen the otherwise

Answers to such wonders

Remains in the shadows

A poetic approach for this week’s Lens-Artists Challenge by Tina. Also, I’m unable to share a new photo for this week because I’m switching over my Flickr account with Google Photos, which is consuming some time.

11 thoughts on “Lens-Artists Challenge – Me And My Choices

1. Leya December 18, 2021 / 9:53 PM

Beautifully done, Hammad. Makes me think of “Sliding Doors”, a movie where we follow the participants in two possible lives out of what train thay caught. Leading to what people they met, what choices made out of what happens to you. I loved that movie. You see…Thought provoking poem.

• Hammad Rais December 19, 2021 / 11:32 AM

For me, my every day choices makes ripples in my life and in of those around me. Big or small. Thank you very much for liking this and letting me know about this movie πŸ™‚

• Leya December 19, 2021 / 2:43 PM

You are so welcome. I’d love to hear what you thought about it if you watch it!

2. JohnRH December 17, 2021 / 11:43 PM

Very thoughtful and contemplative poem. Mistakes R Me. Will I reincarnate to get it right (I shouldn’t count on it), or is this it? To be determined… πŸ™‚

3. Wind Kisses December 17, 2021 / 5:53 PM

I love the words that mimic your photos today. I’m glad in your life’s journey, you landed here with all of us.

4. eklastic December 17, 2021 / 3:10 AM

I like how you illustrate your words with the photos – or is it the other way round?

• Hammad Rais December 17, 2021 / 8:02 AM

Well, there’s not direct link between them. Just shared these because these are my favorites. Thank you very much for liking this πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais December 16, 2021 / 11:14 PM

Thank you so much for liking these, Jim πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais December 16, 2021 / 11:15 PM

Yes, I do wonder as such. Thank you for liking this πŸ™‚