Despite what the life and world in general throws right in the face, the very quality of staying still on the ground is a feat not everyone can master.
We all go through all kinds of highs and lows as there’s no escape from them.
What matters the most is how we deal with it!
I suppose this very logic can also apply to this electric pole.
Despite standing firmly on the ground, this pole can’t wonder about its purpose or the meaning of life.
This was just a set of random thoughts that popped in my head when I captured this sunset on the road.
But now, I’m wondering about past couple of years, which have gone by so fast and they unloaded so much on to me. We are now in 2022 and who knows what would happen, considering what happened in 2021 or in 2020.
But there’s always hope. Right?
So, this is the very first Weekend Sky episode of 2022. Because of my sickness, I was unable to publish a special one on the very first weekend of 2022. But I’m all ready to keep on doing it regularly this year.
- Weekend Sky #51 – tbl
- Weekend Sky – Philosophy Through Photography
- 5 Minutes ago – 18 December (with updates) – bushboys world
- Winter Sky – pictures imperfect blog
- WE-Sky-53-Lightning – WoollyMuses
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- 5 Minutes ago – the year 2021 – bushboys world (a special one from Brian)
- When It’s Forty Below – Sgeoil
- WQWWC # 55: Reflections/Memoirs – Marsha Ingrao – Always Write
- Tanka: Halo Around the Sun – Whippet Wisdom – a Highland Journey
- Weekend sky #51 – nowathome
- Something Special – Keerthusway
- Pensitivity101 – Weekend Sky Jan 1st
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!