A shine is very much needed!
Most definitely in the form of glowing sunshine on a perfect blue sky.
Allowing us to bask our body, mind and soul in the much needed warmth during this winter.
Isn’t it already a long one or is it just me who is feeling this way?
Anyway, here’s a fluffy sunshine for this weekend:
This is not a recent one as I captured this last September.
But I’m all gazing over this once again because gusty winds battered my city all day long yesterday, turning the weather dusty till midnight.
The sky is grey right now as dust is very much present in the atmosphere, causing breathing difficulties for the people.
I’m wishing for the clear blue sky once again as basking into the winter sunshine is what I love the most about the season.
Which is something I’m sure you love as well 🙂
And we have all started weekend and I wish you a lovely one!
Time to do some recharging for body, mind and soul.
And don’t forget to add some wonderment by checking out these amazing sky captures shared by fellow bloggers for episode #52:
- 5 Minutes ago – 15 January – bushboys world
- Pensitivity101 – Weekend Sky 52
- Weekend Sky – Philosophy Through Photography
- Weekend sky #52 – nowathome
- Photos by Jez – Early Morning Sun Casting Long Shadows
- Aiming for Above the Clouds – pictures imperfect blog
- WES 52 its all in the past – Platypus Lady
- Daydreaming – Sgeoil
- Hammadrais-Weekend-54-Friday-Storm – WoollyMuses
- lights, camera, action! – Touring My Backyard
- Evolution of a Sunset – One Woman’s Quest II
- A brilliant beginning | XingfuMama
- Bloganuary #16: Passionate Crusading – Marsha Ingrao – Always Write
- Weekend Sky – Algarve – photographias
- Beach View – Keerthusway
- A rainbow moonscape haiku: WS – bend branches
- Sunday Stills – Month Color Challenge – White Life Inside A Snow Globe
- Wordless Wednesday: Scintillating Sunrise – Tranature
- WQW #3: Fitness – Marsha Ingrao – Always Write
- CMMC – January Pick a Topic from my Photo – Cee’s Photo Challenges
- Sky | Lins Doodles
- A Sunset Walk – From Pyrenees to Pennines
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!