A little present from me this weekend!
In the form of a brand new cloud-lapse video from my collection.
First, watch the video below and then I will tell you the reason behind this little present.
So, the reason is my birthday, which I’m celebrating this weekend 🙂
But there won’t be any birthday cake for me to cut or party with guests at my house.
Just me and my family at our home, enjoying the weekend. Jia has decided to cook a lavish meal tomorrow, so we all are looking forward to it.
Now, I’m do love birthdays and love to eat birthday cakes as well but since little ones in the family are of more importance nowadays, so their birthdays means more to me than my own.
And I did bought a cake for Jia on account of our wedding anniversary last week, which proves my point clearly 🙂
So, did you like my little gift?
I planned earlier this week to publish this post right after Friday midnight but I was all tangled up in finishing up the office workload for this week, so I’m publishing this one on Saturday evening instead.
And I’m also heading out in the blogosphere to check the entries for episode #53 of Weekend Sky as fellow bloggers have shared their gorgeous skies:
- Blues – Travel with Intent
- One Snowy Afternoon Sky – pictures imperfect blog
- Daily Bread of the Eyes – Nes Felicio Photography
- Pastel Painted Sky – Sgeoil
- Red Sky | Lins Doodles
- 5 Minutes ago – 23 January – bushboys world
- A little sky in the clouds | XingfuMama
- 43618. Weekend Sky: A Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Cappadocia, Turkey • One Million Photographs
- WES-WWE 24TH JANUARY – Platypus Lady
- Weekend Sky – Dundee – photographias
- Sunrise Guiding Passage – One Woman’s Quest II
- Weekend Sky – Philosophy Through Photography
- Weekend Sky #53 – Sun at Last Oh Happy Days – Cee’s Photo Challenges
- ~ Weekend Sky #53 ~ Marsh Sunrise ~ | Lindy Low LeCoq
- Weekend Sky: Fourth Sunday of 2022 | Kanlaon
- The Wind Caves at Anza-Burrego – Wind Kisses
- WWE #111, Weekend Sky #53, & Cellpic Sunday: Arizona Sky – Peaceful at Dawn
- Weekend sky #53 – nowathome
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- Puente Poetry: Walkway to the Light – Whippet Wisdom – a Highland Journey
- WQW #4: Word of the Year or Double Dipping – Marsha Ingrao – Always Write
- Blue Skies – Travel with Intent
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!