Cellpic Sunday – Today’s Special

Two highlights from today!

One was expected while the other one took me by surprise.

On account of my birthday, my dear wife Jia cooked spicy Beef Biryani.

This was the expected part, not to mention it was quite tasty as whole family loved it.

And what took me by surprise was this little note my son Uzair wrote for me, as soon as I woke this morning.

I love you baba, you give me mobile to play Dr Driving. I just want to sit in greenline bus. Happy Birthday baba

I was expecting a verbal wish from Uzair but he decided to write this lovely note for me, which surprised me entirely.

Beside wishing me a happy birthday in his note, Uzair is say thanks to me for letting him play Dr Driving video game on smartphone, which is his favorite game.

And he is also asking me to take him for a ride in Karachi’s newly opened greenline bus service, which is a first state of the art public commuting bus service in our city.

For Johnbo’s Cellpic Sunday 30 January 2022

21 thoughts on “Cellpic Sunday – Today’s Special

1. Miriam January 31, 2022 / 6:49 PM

A belated happy birthday Hamad. Hope you had a very special day. ⭐️

• Hammad Rais February 1, 2022 / 11:10 PM

Hey Miriam!
      It was indeed special, and that too without a cake, which is okay πŸ™‚
      Thank you so much for stopping by πŸ™‚

2. Saliha Waseem January 31, 2022 / 5:17 PM

Happiest birthday. May you and your family be blessed with happiness and peace. Amen.

• Hammad Rais January 31, 2022 / 12:28 AM

Thank you so much. That note really made my special day more special πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais January 31, 2022 / 12:29 AM

Thank you so much. Yes, that note certainly is a treasure for me πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais January 31, 2022 / 12:33 AM

Thank you so much, John. This is a rice dish with beef, spices, lemon slices.

3. philosophy through photography January 30, 2022 / 5:41 PM

Congratulations my friend.Many happy returns.
    Hopefully you are having a great day!
    Love the junior’s handwriting and his appreciation of your gesture.

• Hammad Rais January 31, 2022 / 12:34 AM

Thank you so much!
      It was indeed a lovely day as I enjoyed it wholeheartedly with my family.
      Junior’s handwriting is improving a little, under the constant watching of his parents πŸ™‚

• philosophy through photography January 31, 2022 / 8:56 AM

Happy to note that you had a great time with family.
      HAHA…’under the constant watch of his parents’
      But from the kids point of view either they blame the parents ( very common), as they grow older or they may praise the parents (rare though)
      ‘Bouquets-and-brickbats’ style.
      We parents must be willing to accept this.

• Hammad Rais February 1, 2022 / 11:07 PM

Yes, you are exactly right.
      As I’m a parent now myself, I often view my son from the same perspective as my own parents look at me.
      The circle starts from one point and goes through a complete cycle to reach the very same point from it started up.
      Same can be said for the relationship between parents and their children.