Such a big day for my little blog!
As today, I hit the 100,000 views mark on my blog.
Just after 7:15pm local time to be exact 🙂
And yes, I know!
It is just a number but for someone like me, this number is certainly heavy.
As my heart is right now filled with nothing but utmost high level of thankfulness for you.
For pressing the like button on my posts.
For bestowing my posts with your comments.
For allowing me to view your side of the world.
A world which I haven’t seen but thanks to you and countless others who invite me into your own as you share your stories with me.
And to mark this special occasion today, I’m in the mood of little celebration.
Starting up with a brand new lovely white dahlia from my neighborhood:
Of course, this lovely white dahlia is shared with Cee Neuner’s FOTD
And there’s no celebration without inviting guests, which I’m trying to achieve on my blog today by sharing the fellow bloggers post from today’s Reader section of my blog.
- Storyshucker – Home Game
- Light Words – Animal In Odd Place
- KAMERAPROMENADER – Turquoise, Square and Odd
- Light Motifs – Songs of the Sea Goddess
- Zombie Flamingos – Kitten Thursday
- LifeLessons – Wishy-Washy
- This Is Another Story – Friday Fictioneers: One Bright Business Man
- Christine’s Collection – The Solace of Simple Tasks
- Happiness and Food – #ThursdayTreeLove – 123
- One Woman’s Quest – Monochrome
- AKWAFRIGERIA – Work Happens
- Photos By Jez – Five Dandelions — The Square Odds
- Pensitivity 101 – Today is Thursday 10th February
- Nowathome – Square Odds #10
- WORDS OF STORIES AND MIRACLES – The Cowbird Collection~Short Tales from Real Life ~ Tale 2 ~ Divine Justice
- Share Your Light – Daily Kind Quote
- THIS, THAT AND THE OTHER THING – Wordless Wednesday…Spotlight
- My Camera & I – Fun Odd Trio
- Bush Boy – That’s odd #10
- Out Of My Write Mind – When Spring Finally Comes Knocking
- Wind Kisses – Courage and Fear
- Therapy Bits – Inspiring Words For Today
- CHRONICLES OF AN ANGLO SWISS – Good Evening
- PHILOSOPHY THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY – Fear
- PHOTOGRAPHIAS – THURSDAY DOORS – GLASGOW
- FROM PYRENEES TO PENNINES – AN ODDLY BEWILDERED POSTBOX
Thank you so much once again for being supportive and staying amazing also 🙂
Wishing you a lovely Friday!