A relaxed up Friday!
Which was something not experienced in a long time.
Which was a surprise for me because when I woke up in the morning, I was expecting the same old WFH Friday routine, with new tasks to be done and delivered today, re-checking those which were done earlier this week for issue, along with providing support to the coworkers.
But none of this happened!
I spent most of my WFH time making a long pending document about coworkers queries and that was it. My manager just messaged me once about yesterday’s tasks and I replied back to him about getting those done.
He didn’t contacted me again for anything else and that kinda felt bit unusual.
But my mood was already lifted up, so I didn’t paid much attention to it.
Long story short, the mood is still on top level as of right now.
Much like this burst of sunny rays out of these palm trees:
Just to be clear, this wasn’t captured today as it is from my archive but looking at this sunset view is filling my heart and mind with peacefulness.
Which is quite an amazing self meditation!
And I’m about to send over some amazing peacefulness towards you as well by sharing these wonderful weekend sky captures shared for episode #56 by fellow bloggers:
- Weekend Sky | Light Motifs II
- WES 56 19th February – Platypus Lady
- Oddly grotesque – Travel With Intent
- Let’s Play Ball – pictures imperfect blog
- Colourful Sky – Philosophy Through Photography
- Mostly cloudy…with just a hint of drama | XingfuMama
- Frozen Lake Michigan – HeavensSunshine
- Weekend Sky 56 – Pensitivity101
- joy – Touring My Backyard
- Almost Horizontal Rain — Weekend Sky #56 – Photos by Jez
- Morning Streaks – One Woman’s Quest II
- Tempest in a Teapot – Sgeoil
- Silent Sunday: Snow Meditation – Tranature
- Sunday Stills Coffee Share Squares: Pets Are Forever – Marsha Ingrao – Always Write
- Anticipation – HeavensSunshine
- Weekend Sky – Kyoto – photographias
- Weekend sky #56 – nowathome
- 5 Minutes ago – 19 February – bushboys world
- Weekend Sky | A Day In The Life
- Anno Covid – another entry – Br Andrew’s Muses
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!