Lens-Artists Challenge – Odds Will Never End

Because there’s no sparkle in life without them!

Every now and then, odds are bound to happen to us or to be seen by us.

And since the Lens-Artists Photo Challenge is all about imagery, so I will just share some odds and ends photos from my archive.

Let’s get started!

The first one is an old hair styling set, which was gifted to my mother by his brother, back in the 80’s.

My mother and one of her sisters were interested in becoming beauticians back in the 80s, so this was used extensively.

But I never saw my mother using it when me and my siblings started school.

And this one is a clear example of counterfeiting as these characters of Angry Birds aren’t Andry and they are certainly not Boys either πŸ™‚

Last but not least, the very first scratches of my car.

Imprinted on the side view mirror, the incident which caused these wasn’t my fault.

It happened on my early days of driving, when I learning the art with a certain heavy impression that the driver must focus on his/her driving only, while on the road.

So wrong I was back then πŸ˜€

16 thoughts on “Lens-Artists Challenge – Odds Will Never End

• Hammad Rais March 12, 2022 / 11:50 AM

Thank you so very much for liking these, Anne-Christine πŸ™‚

1. Amy March 10, 2022 / 7:52 PM

Adds will never end, clever!! Love your selections, Hammad!

• Hammad Rais March 10, 2022 / 8:28 AM

Thank you so very much for liking these, John πŸ™‚

2. VJ March 10, 2022 / 1:45 AM

For some reason, your photos don’t show up for me, Hammad.

• Hammad Rais March 10, 2022 / 8:26 AM

Oops!
      This is probably happening because I’m using Imgur now for my photos and they don’t appear properly in the WP Reader section, if you are checking my posts on your smartphone.
      But you can tap on the globe icon on the top right of my post, which will open the post on your smartphone’s browser.
      May be this would help.

• VJ March 10, 2022 / 6:45 PM

Thanks. I use my laptop, but I’ll try clicking on the photo description.

• Hammad Rais March 10, 2022 / 7:53 PM

Strange!
      I also use my laptop for drafting posts and Imgur links appears correctly since WP supports it.
      I will check the issue at my end.

3. sustainabilitea March 9, 2022 / 9:32 PM

I like what you did with the title, Hammad. πŸ™‚ Very true that there will always be odds with us and thank goodness for that!

• Hammad Rais March 10, 2022 / 8:27 AM

Exactly!
      We want our life to be as even as possible but sometimes, odds are also needed.
      Thank you so much for liking this, Janet πŸ™‚

• Hammad Rais March 10, 2022 / 8:23 AM

Yes it was and when I was young, I wondered why my mother don’t use it anymore.
      Turned out that it was because of us πŸ™‚