Going over the limits!
Many would love to while others may just wave at them from a safe distance.
If one knows and truly understands the risks involved in achieving the desires by going over the limits, then it is certainly a good thing for them.
And on the other hand, if certain individuals just don’t want to test their limits because they are happy in their own way, then pointing fingers towards them is a really bad habit.
Especially by those who may have gone over their own limits several times and returned back, just to mock others.
This is quite a norm in the corporate world.
Where certain individuals not only climb all the ladders to achieve their desires but they just also point out their fingers towards those who are always behind them.
I consider such individuals shine-less!
You can consider this as my rant because what I went through during my work days this week was unexpected.
But I went through it in single piece, so I’m doing fine now and keeping things around me as fine as possible because I had to.
But weekend is here now, which means to just wipe away all that happened earlier and look ahead.
So, let’s start by checking over the lovely sky captures as shared by fellow bloggers for last week’s episode #58.
- 5 Minutes ago- 5 March – bushboys world
- A View for a Nobleman – pictures imperfect blog
- contemplation – Touring My Backyard
- Weekend Sky – Glasgow – photographias
- WES -58 – Platypus Lady
- Over Kingsgate Bay – Travel with Intent
- My thoughts are gray and white…and cloudy | XingfuMama
- contemplation, continued – Touring My Backyard
- Sun’s out, but not for long – Photos by Jez
- A Prairie Scene – Sgeoil
- Sunday Stills: Making Meaningful #Memories – Second Wind Leisure Perspectives
- Hammadrais-Weekend-60-Friday-Clouds – WoollyMuses
- Hardwick Park | Lins Doodles
- Weekend Sky #58: Birthday Skies – Peaceful at Dawn
- Weekend Sky – Philosophy Through Photography
Follow the steps below to join this challenge:
- Create a Weekend Sky post on your blog.
- Add the title of your post as Weekend Sky #(episode number) or you can use your own title, if you prefer it.
- Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
- Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
- All done 🙂
I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!