Weekend Sky #61 – April 9th

The whole of holiness!

Welcome back to another episode of Weekend Sky, which took a break last weekend because of Ramadan, the Islamic month of Fasting.

My daily routine are a bit changed for this month, which is why I’m not as active on my blog.

I’m not checking out posts of fellow bloggers as actively as I should be.

Plus, checking out the amazing entries from previous Weekend Sky episodes are also pending on me.

But let’s focus on today, shall we?

Behold!

IMG_20170831_144047029_HDR

This ain’t a recent one as it is from my archive. Captured this during the monsoon season of August 2017.

The weather is quite hot and humid these days in Karachi. In fact, temperature hit the 40ยฐC mark this past Thursday. The days are certainly hot but the summer nights are cool, thanks to the oceanic breeze from the Arabian Sea.

Best to stay indoors, surrounded by ceiling fans or air coolers during the day is a must for us here ๐Ÿ™‚

The sky ain’t so blue these days as well, which I’m missing a lot. But I’m hopeful for their return in coming days.

Well, time to round up the entries of Episode #60, which is quite delayed by me.

But I’m sure you will head over to check these wonderful skies as shared by the fellow bloggers.

One way to make your weekend more special ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Insert the tag ofย WeekendSkyย in your postโ€™s Tags section.
  4. Create a pingback to my post by inserting my postโ€™s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
  5. All doneย ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™m looking forward to see natureโ€™s most majestic wonder from your part of world.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

34 thoughts on “Weekend Sky #61 – April 9th

• Hammad Rais April 16, 2022 / 4:52 PM

Thank you for joining in, Alison. I will link this with my post tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hammad Rais April 13, 2022 / 8:03 PM

Thank you very much for liking my sky capture and sharing yours ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hammad Rais April 10, 2022 / 1:02 AM

Thank you so much for liking this and joining in with yours ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hammad Rais April 10, 2022 / 1:04 AM

That fella flew in at the perfect moment. Thank you for joining in with your sky capture, Cee ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hammad Rais April 10, 2022 / 1:08 AM

Not much drama on sky these days in my town. Probably the monsoon season may bring up something but that would not happen before July.

1. Carol anne April 9, 2022 / 2:35 PM

40 degrees? OMg! How do you handle that heat! I’d be baking! Then again, in Ireland we never get up to more than mid 20’s. X

• Hammad Rais April 10, 2022 / 1:12 AM

We have adopted to it now, for as long as I can remember. Staying indoors is the best way to beat the heat these days.

2. bushboy April 9, 2022 / 10:59 AM

That is a wonderful photo Hammad. Love the sun tipped clouds and the bird of prey soaring in the clouds ๐Ÿ™‚