Weekend Sky #64 – May 28th

Our motives define us!

They set the course of our life’s every aspect, minor or major.

And to keep them sane, is in our own hands and mind.

Because beside setting the course of our life, our motives also impact the world around us.

DSC02559

Like ripples in a calm pond when we throw a rock.

Beside the weight or size of rock, the sheer force we exert to hit the pond’s surface, determines the impact of our action.

Keep your motives in-check!

Yet another miss from my side occurred last weekend, mainly because of family engagements. Time was short and activities were a bit too many to enjoy.

But here we are for another weekend!

I’m still lagging behind in checking the entries of past Weekend Sky episodes. This month, I didn’t performed work from home much as I went to my office on most of the weekdays. Commuting now for the Work From Office seems like a time wastage now, all thanks to spending about 2 years in doing work from home.

Here’s a round-off from episode #63:

3. Insert the tag of WeekendSky in your post’s Tags section.
  4. Create a pingback to my post by inserting my post’s link in your post or mention the link of your post in the comments section below.
  5. All done 🙂

I’m looking forward to see nature’s most majestic wonder from your part of world.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

50 thoughts on “Weekend Sky #64 – May 28th

• Hammad Rais June 11, 2022 / 5:06 PM

Thank you so much for joining in with your sky capture. I will link up your post in my next episode 🙂

• margaret21 June 11, 2022 / 10:11 PM

Good oh! Thanks. You always find interesting skies.

• Hammad Rais June 1, 2022 / 6:26 AM

Thank you so much for joining in and liking my sky capture 🙂

1. I. J. Khanewala May 29, 2022 / 10:50 AM

Commuting is a big bother actually. As I spend more time on the road I wonder why we ever bother. Clouds piling up already? Is it getting cooler?

One tree, sky

• Hammad Rais May 31, 2022 / 8:10 AM

Not getting cooler here at all. The days are still hot while nights are a bit easy, thanks to oceanic breeze. Thank you very much for joining in 🙂

• Hammad Rais May 31, 2022 / 8:08 AM

Thank you so very much for joining in, Cee 🙂

• Hammad Rais May 28, 2022 / 10:59 AM

Thank you so much for liking my sky capture and sharing yours, Jez 🙂